- Colorado Republican Chaos - The Colorado GOP seems to have its sights set squarely on its own feet. There’s time to sort this out before the elections really heat up but if this drags out, they might as well let Bennet run unopposed.
- DPS investigation finds issues with grades changed at Denver school
- Feds Surrender the Battle to Seize Private Water Rights
- Why We Encrypt
- Google presses “send” on “undo send”
- Docker and chums unveil standards org for software containers
- Docker unfurls software-defined networking, plugin blueprints
- June 30, 2016: The day the US will hand over control of the internet
- Taylor Swift vs Apple: nobody wins - Yeah, Apple caved.
- Microsoft made a better YouTube search engine than Google
- Google to accept victim’s requests to remove revenge porn
- GE CEO threatens to outsource jobs if Ex-Im Bank shuts down - It’s time to end this slush fund of corporate welfare.
- The flawed assumptions around ‘excessive commutes’
- Important news from WaPo: “There’s not much Indian left in Bobby Jindal” - I guess Jindal isn’t Indian enough for the good people at WaPo.
- WSJ: Gruber worked far more closely with White House than previously acknowledged
- So now we have to worry about knife control laws?
- AP photog has some fun pretending a gun’s pointed at Ted Cruz’s head
- Supreme Court: No, Government Can’t Take Personal Property - Who da thunk it?
- Supreme Court Strikes Down Warrantless Searches of Hotel Records, Reaffirms Fourth Amendment Facial Challenges