- Colorado votes to expand crowdfunding - Pebble’s recent $20 million Kickstarter would not have been possible even with this law in place because of the $1 million limit.
- Senate gives nod to 1st police oversight measure
- Gmail for Android finally has a unified inbox that puts every email in one place - I can’t stand unified inboxes. I have separate accounts for a reason.
- Ceph rolling upgrades with Ansible
- You can now test Project Spartan, Microsoft’s Internet Explorer successor
- Cut Corporate Welfare
- Court Sides With Google, Shuts Down Mississippi AG’s Abuse of Authority
- UW Madison says weather, er ‘climate change’ is affecting soybean yields amid record high yields
- This Law Targets Companies Boycotting Israel - And, as the story says, it’s a really bad idea. It’s a lovely example of Republicans using government to force their views on others.