- Colorado to Pay for Drunken Artists Colonies
- On Pay for Performance and Using the Right Yardstick
- SMOG CITY? Colorado’s National Parks Flunk Bogus Test - Much of the SLV fails EPA regs in the spring because high winds blow around a lot of sand from the valley floor. That’s where those big piles of sand come from.
- State Uses Tax Dollars to Support “Starving” Artists
- Price Is Only One Weapon Amazon Is Using to Win the Cloud War
- YouTube KILLS Google+?! (video)
- Slashdot, SourceForge looking for new owners after parent dumps them on the web’s doorstep - SourceForge killed off their own user base even before the ad injection snafu.
- Review: Microsoft’s Newest Web Browser, Edge - Playing catch up.
- Hillary: Hey, let’s investigate all abortion providers - I think it’s a PR stunt.
- Totes Obvs: the word “American” is problematic in a university environment
- DEMOCRACY DENIED? FEC Bans Tele-Town Hall Meetings
- Will Utah be the new Canada of oil sands extraction?
- McConnell and Senate Republicans Breathe New Life into the Expired Ex-Im Bank - Once again, why did Republicans get elected? (via @ariarmstrong)
- Planned Parenthood’s PR Firm Is Asking Reporters Not To Air Undercover Video
- Oh, that time raising the minimum wage gutted over 700,000 jobs