- Some Colorado Local Governments Are Making It Difficult for Journalists, Taxpayers to See How Tax Dollars Are Spent
- Researchers discover new attacks amid VoLTE rollout
- Robot journalist released in beta version
- Disney’s Frozen and princess movies will be available for streaming, but only in the UK
- Voluntary Practices and Rights Protection Mechanisms: Whitewashing Censorship at ICANN
- Vox thinks it’s time for Democrats to admit that they have a serious problem at the state level
- Lois Lerner Will Not Face Charges in Targeting Scandal - What’s a little abuse of government power between friends.
- So, Paul Ryan Is Going To Be The Next Speaker Of The House - The “regular order” discussion here is interesting.
- High School Journalism Teacher Suspended After Standing Up for Student Reporters’ Free Speech Rights
- Ben Carson: let’s have the Department of Education go after “extreme political bias” - I understand where Carson is coming from but this is a horribly bad idea.
- The fundamental dishonesty of income inequality arguments
- EFF Strongly Opposes CISA Cyber Surveillance Bill and CFAA Amendment
- Sorry, anti-frackers: Yale study says the process doesn’t contaminate drinking water
- How Should Libertarians Think About Intellectual Property? - A good discussion of the issues.