- Bipartisan Support for a Colorado Presidential Primary - Heaven knows we don’t get enough political ads now. Just wait until the presidential primary hits.
- A Colorado bill would allow tax credits for home schooling families like this one - via @GaltsGirl
- Netflix Is 6% of TV Business, 43% of Ratings Decline — Nathanson
- If hypervisor is commodity, why is VMware still on top?
- Amazon Web Services is now a $5 billion business
- >Ring, ring< Hey Wall St. Yeah, it’s Google. Yeah, bad news again, fellas
- Microsoft profits decimated because you’re still not buying PCs
- Ubuntu 15.04 (Vivid Vervet) released
- Fukushima nuke plant owner told to upgrade from Windows XP
- An Incredibly Insecure Voting Machine - Voting is kinda serious business. You would think that companies that made voting machines would try to make them secure. You would be wrong.
- Verizon Says It Doesn’t Need ESPN’s OK for Custom TV Plan - This could get messy.
- Raisin Farmers Fight for Crop Control
- House of Representatives Passes Cybersecurity Bills Without Fixing Core Problems - Surveillance bills in disguise.
- As opt-out numbers grow, Arne Duncan says feds may have to step in
- U.S. Senate Confirms Loretta Lynch as Attorney General
- Congress: Stop Trying to Limit EFF’s Ability to Challenge Patents