I haven’t had a chance to post a Seeing Stars post for a few days so some of these are a bit older. Also, I’ve been dealing with one of my five worst weekends as a parent so links may continue to be sparse.
- Jeffco Union Caught Using School Resources to Campaign for Tax Increases
- New Funding Reports Try to Sound the Alarms, But Simply Don’t Add Up
- Stock Show taxes are leading a lamb to slaughter
- Twitter raises Direct Message character limit to 10k from 140
- Amazon job listing suggests company could soon launch live video shows
- Should Companies Do Most of Their Computing in the Cloud? (Part 1)
- Despite attempts to erase it globally, “the pause” still exists in pristine US surface temperature data
- Athletes in Big-Time Programs Often Escape Prosecution, Report Says
- How to Make the Government Pay for the Perfect Education for Your Kid
- Justice Dept. subpoenas Reason Magazine to find anonymous commenters. Internet implodes - This isn’t your run of the mill speech squashing. The commenters were making death threats against a federal judge. The feds, for obvious reasons, look down on such things.