- Colorado’s Obamacare exchange spends big for little new coverage
- Colorado missed key welfare target, faces $4.8 million sanction - Not enough welfare recipients were required to “engage in work activities”.
- NEA’s Push for “Ethnic Studies” Raises Questions
- AT&T swallows DirecTV in $50bn biz gobble – moments after FCC OK - In totally unrelated news, my DirecTV service is ending on Tuesday.
- Open Container Format Progress Report
- Windows 10 Mobile: Flaws, confusion, and going nowhere fast
- Coercion Is Bad Economics
- US State of Georgia sues ‘terrorist’ for publishing its own laws … on the internet - It’s not the law that violates copyright but his copies of the annotations.
- So now we have to fight Chuck Grassley over biofuels and wind subsidies? - Tell me again why people voted in Republicans.
- McConnell And Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid Team Up To Save Ex-Im Bank And Planned Parenthood - Why did people elect Republicans again?
- Two Inspector Generals Urge Criminal Probe In Hillary Clinton’s Use of Emails
- “Less Crunchy Techniques:” 2nd Planned Parenthood Video Drops