- PERA board approves big pay increase for CEO - Meanwhile, PERA’s unfunded liability continues to rise.
- Google Hopes Open Source Will Give Its Cloud A Path To The Enterprise
- Hardened Linux stalwarts grsecurity pull the pin after legal fight
- Federal court blocks EPA rule on waterways
- Government Debt: Jefferson and Gallatin Were Right
- Outlawing Prostitution Is a Crime
- Legal eagles accuse Labour of data law breach over party purge - This is interesting on two points: 1) the obvious privacy concern that comes from people being so public; 2) how do you ensure election integrity?
- Defending All the Targets Is Impossible - Implementing draconian policies and turning your nation into a police/surveillance state is not the way to deal with it.
- CBO: Deficit, Public Debt to Double Over Next 10 Years
- A surprising number of psychology studies can’t be reproduced - If you can’t reproduce it, you can’t base any other conclusions off it.