- IaaS is OVER, ladies. Time for OpenStack to jump clear - Interesting.
- US plans to apply export controls to 0-days put out for comment - Yeah, let’s make everyone less secure. That’s the ticket.
- Research on Patch Deployment - It’s all a bleeding mess.
- .NET Foundation - WCF Client is Open Source
- Verizon: fibre is MUCH cheaper than copper, we’re going all-FTTP
- Gallup: Majority of Republicans now view gay and lesbian relations as morally acceptable
- United No Longer - For the fifth time in two years, workers voted to leave the UAW. Why do they have to keep voting?
- Evidence Suggests That MORE – an ACORN Successor Group – Paid “Protesters” to “Protest” in Ferguson - You should always pay your hired mob or they might turn on you.
- Co-Author Asks for Retraction of Much-Cited Gay-Marriage Study
- EPA’s Political Activism
- Crisis averted: Boy Scouts ban … water pistol fights - I have fewer and fewer reasons to keep my son in Scouts.
- Disgrace: 51% of Democrats, 37% of Republicans support making “hate speech” a crime - Hate speech is a bad thing, of course, but it’s still legally protected under the 1st Amendment.
- The White House is making a list of your POTUS tweets which are naughty or nice
- DC Gets Slapped By Court Over Its Restrictive Gun Laws
- Fast Track Amendments Are Too Little Too Late to Salvage the TPP Agreement - No treaty should ever be “fast tracked” but especially not one which has been kept secret.
- Student turned down all 8 Ivies to go to a state school, and we should celebrate it
- Capitalism Spurs Medical Innovation - How dare you develop a new cure you capitalist pig-dog!