- That’s a Tor order: Library gets cop visit for running exit relay in US
- US government considers suing Apple for real-time access to user iMessages
- Once-mighty PC industry tries to shape-shift its way back to health
- Well, what d’you know: Raising e-book prices doesn’t raise sales - Congrats on your higher prices and lower sales, book publishers.
- EFF Applauds Apple’s Refusal of Government Demand for iMessage Backdoor
- Microsoft: Thanks, Google, we’ll have your media codec for Edge - This is a good thing. We will all benefit from unencumbered codecs.
- Adblock Plus Google Play exile ends, launches ioS, Android browser
- ICANN descends into farce as bigwigs try to cling to power
- Polis sparks controversy with remarks about campus rape cases - Who needs due process anyway? It’s not as if men have any rights.
- Court Ruling Against Backpage.com is a Setback for Online Speech in Washington State