- Brown’s bullying holds back Colorado gun-rights
- Senate Bill 275: Why should members of the Colorado legislature be above the law?
- Denver Neighborhood Astonished by Footage Captured by Undercover News Investigation Into Local Business
- Boeing 787 software bug can shut down planes’ generators IN FLIGHT - Yeah, that would be bad.
- Deprecating Non-Secure HTTP - I’m, generally, a fan of encrypting everything but getting an SSL certificate can be expensive. That cost may prevent people from putting up useful content.
- Verizon warns unlimited data FiOS customer for using too much data
- Docker ascendancy’s ignites a flak-in-the-box cloud arms race
- How ICANN pressures ‘net engineers to give it behind-the-scenes control of the web
- OpenStack Kilo arrives with an Ironic twist (no, really)
- ICANN’s bill for clawing global DNS from Uncle Sam: $7m and counting
- GOP preparing list of ObamaCare demands for White House if Supreme Court sides with them in subsidies case - A list of demands that they’ll cave on when pressed.
- NEA President Reminds Us That Education Policy Belongs in Legislatures, Not Courts
- NSF Freezes Grants to UConn After Professors Bought Equipment From Their Own Company
- ‘Just follow the damn Constitution!’ FBI, DoJ skewered over demands for crypto backdoors
- The Fair Use Index - The Copyright Office has put together a searchable database of legal findings for and against Fair Use. Check it out. (h/t Wondermark)
- George Soros, tax policy hypocrite - Don’t you just love how these wealthy progressives, who continually call for higher taxes on the rich, don’t pay taxes themselves?