- Colorado minimum-wage ballot bill dies, local control advances
- Severance tax is biggest fight so far in 2015-16 budget
- Prostrate yourself before the GNU, commands Indian DEITY
- A closer look at Project Spartan, Microsoft’s Internet Explorer killer
- Chinese CA Issues Certificates To Impersonate Google
- Apple Pay Running Into Hurdles at Checkout Counter, Survey Finds
- More Chromebooks, for everyone
- Verizon: FINE OK, you can now rid your life of our stalker supercookies
- Can The GOP Be Reformed? Some Say No, Others Are Wrong. - I’m not quite as far gone as Drew but I don’t disagree with anything he said. Frankly, I’m nearly ready to leave the GOP myself.
- Dairy farmers bemoan lack of illegal aliens - This is one of the reasons we need well defined guest worker program.
- The New Intolerance: We Are Now Required To Embrace Just About Everything, Except the Gutter Religion Christianity
- Over-Budget Hospitals
- Obama Vetoes Attempt to Halt Ambush Elections
- Justice Department Curbs Use of Asset Forfeiture to Seize Bank Accounts
- US outlines how it will cut 28 percent of greenhouse gas emissions by 2025 - Alternate headline: President to pass laws because Congress won’t do what he wants.
- Can’t I Support Gays and Religious Freedom?