I’m sorry these have been few and far between. I keep track of these links through Delicious but they’ve been having problems over the last couple of weeks. I waiting to see if they sort out their problems but, if they don’t, I’m going to have to come up with something else.
- VMware fires Photon torpedo – a homegrown Linux for microservices
- Web advertising giant (Google) to spew ads over web – using HTTPS - Encrypt all the things! (Even the ads.)
- New “Breaking Down Barriers to Innovation Act” Targets Many of DMCA Section 1201’s Problems
- Twitter private-message invasion: How to stop EVERYONE sliding into your DMs
- Hamburger-making machine churns out custom burgers at industrial speeds - If the minimum wages does get jacked through the roof, expect more of these machines to be developed. (via @chasrmartin)
- Hey, that GOP Obamacare alternative sure looks a lot like Obamacare - Democrat-lite
- How Can Liberals Be Pro-Choice on Abortion and Anti-Choice on Everything Else?
- Playwright Tom Stoppard: “A Frightening Time” For Free Speech
- Wisconsin’s Shame: ‘I Thought It Was a Home Invasion’ - via Ace
- That’s right: FBI agents can’t pretend to be ISP repairmen to search homes without a warrant
- Baltimore police have used secret cellphone interceptors more than 25,000 times
- Investigative Reporting on MPAA’s SOPA Revival Effort Wins Pulitzer
- Out: politically convenient racism. In: politically convenient sexism.
- No one is buying that Hillary is anything other than the candidate of Wall Street