- Docker Hub images buggy and vulnerable, say researchers
- TISA: Yet Another Leaked Treaty You’ve Never Heard Of Makes Secret Rules for the Internet
- Pebble Time review
- Google will soon link directly to iOS apps in mobile search
- Target CEO Loves Apple Pay, but Wants Chip-and-PIN Cards First
- Blackhat hack trick wallops popular routers
- Microsoft announces Cortana for iOS and Android
- Race Condition Exploit in Starbucks Gift Cards
- Windows and OS X are malware, says Richard Stallman
- The sad tales of the Wikipedia gang war regarding WUWT – ‘creepy and a little scary’
- One person, one and a half votes?
- Fiorina schedules press conference outside of Hillary Clinton non-press conference - I’m not high on Fiorina but this is a great tactic.
- Rick Santorum to announce presidential bid in interview with … George Stephanopoulos
- Surprise: State Department labeled Benghazi ‘terrorism event’ within hours
- Great news: that puddle in your front yard is a federally protected waterway
- Don’t Go to College!
- Rebel Farmers and Government Cartels: How the New Deal Cartelized U.S. Agriculture
- “Free range” parents in Maryland win appeal with CPS
- The Senate Has Passed the TPP Fast Track Bill—We Now Take Our Fight to the House
- College Will No Longer Ask Students to Examine One Another’s Vaginas
- ObamaCare drafters: We never intended to limit federal subsidies to state exchanges - Well, except where they did.
- The Border Patrol’s Unconstitutional Drug Dragnet