- CLICKBAIT: One Weird Trick to Guarantee I’ll Never Read Your Stupid Web Site Ever Again - via @GaltsGirl
- Was the NSA Trying to Outsource Responsibilty for Its Fourth Amendment Violations?
- Windows 10 is the end of cloud-free computing
- Google Hangouts now has its own website - This also decouples Hangouts from G+ a bit. You may proceed with your G+ is dying rants in the comments below.
- I Am Unlikely To Move To Perl6 - I very much agree with this. I wanted Perl 6 to succeed but so much time has gone by that I think that what chance it had is gone, too. I want to be wrong.
- D.C. Running Out of Other People’s Money If It Doesn’t Change Its Ways - If Congress, as a whole, cared about running out of money, they’d have balanced the budget already. The fact is, most of them don’t care. They may give lip service to fixing it but they don’t take action on it.
- Oh my: State Dept suddenly finds thousands of Hillary aide’s e-mails they denied existing in 2013 - It’s nearly always suspicious to go from “We can’t find anything” to “Oh, here’s a flood of things.”
- NLRB boots idea of unionized college atheletes
- This year it will be Marco Rubio pushing grandma’s wheelchair off the cliff