- North America’s IPv4 address supply runs dry - ARIN’s been effectively out of addresses for some time. Now it’s official.
- Is Android a monopoly? - tl;dr: No but Google is leaning a bit more heavily on the Android ecosystem.
- YouTube Prepares to Launch Two Subscription Services in One
- Firefox 41 integrates WebRTC messaging app as it fights for relevance
- Citrix shops itself to Dell: Why a deal would make sense
- OPM Admits 5.6 Million Had Fingerprint Data Stolen
- Video: The obligatory “teen cold-cocks bully who was beating up blind kid” post - The school’s zero tolerance rules mean that the kid who beat up the bull also got suspended and kicked off the football team.
- Thoughts on Boehner’s Resignation
- If you can afford a jet ski and a motorhome, should taxpayers be paying for your food stamps?
- Congress moves quickly on shutdown… to make sure we don’t spend any less money - See? It’s crap like this that led me to leave the Republican party.
- Government Is Here to Help - It rarely ends well.
- EFF To North Carolina Supreme Court: Overbroad Anti-Bullying Statute Violates the First Amendment
- Happy Birthday To Everybody: Victory For The Public Domain (With An Asterisk) - More on the Happy Birthday ruling.